This is our doctrine of faith:
- We believe in God the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, who was God in the flesh, died, arose again, and now sits at the right hand of the Father, making intercession on behalf of the believer.
- We believe in the person, work, power, fruit and gifts of the Holy Spirit, who teaches and comforts the believer.
- We believe the sixty-six canonical books of the Bible as originally written are the divinely inspired and inerrant Word of God. As such, the Bible provides the only foundation of Christian faith and practice.
- We believe that faith in the atoning sacrifice and grace of Jesus Christ is the only basis for eternal salvation, and true faith results in works of righteousness. We believe the mission of the church is to advance God’s Kingdom by extending to the world the love of God in word and in deed, and to disciple the believers into spiritual maturity.
- We believe the only way possible to live the Christian life is by God’s power within us; therefore, we seek to practice a daily dependence on God’s Spirit to enable us to do what is right.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return visibly to the earth to judge the living and the dead.